The infra red sauna has multiple facets of benefits! You can burn up to 700 calories in a 30 minute session, it helps you accelerate the detoxifying process by penetrating the skin between 1” and 1 ½ “ with the infra red heat and rays. Your body absorbs these rays beneath the skin and becomes heated and pourous, toxins and acids that settle in the weakest parts of the body are now loosened and volatile. Don’t worry, infra red heat is the same heat they use for babies in the premie ward at the hospital so its safe! As your body starts to heat up it releases unwanteds into blood stream, causing you to sweat and detoxify. It also very comfortable in the 125 degrees-140 degrees dry heat, most conventional saunas run beteen 180 degress and 200 degrees. Its also great for people who can’t excersize or have limited mobility:
• Detoxification: Scientists in Japan report that in the FIR treatment of clogged capillary vessels, heat expands the capillaries then initiates the start of a process to dissolve hidden toxins. Infra red sauna detoxification promotes the elimination of fats, chemicals, and toxins from the blood. Such toxins as poisons, carcinogenic heavy metals, toxic substances from food processing, lactic acid, free fatty acids, subcutaneous fat associated with aging and fatigue, excess sodium associated with hypertension, and uric acid which causes pain.
• Improved blood circulation and blood quality: Removal of toxins would enhance the blood circulation and blood quality.
• Improved metabolism and weight loss if and only if you are overweight: Journal of the American Medical Association stating "A moderately conditioned person can easily sweat off 500 grams in a sauna, consuming nearly 300 kcal, which is equivalent to running 2-3 miles. A heat conditioned person can easily sweat off 600-800 kcal with no adverse effects."
• Beauty: The improved blood circulation leads to great skin health. It makes your skin beautiful, glowing, and youthful. You can feel the inner glow due to the deep cleansing of your skin.
• Skin Improvement: A FIR sauna removes roughness, leaving skin baby smooth and soft again. It will also firm and improve skin tone and elasticity. Saunas are also believed to reduce and/or remove acne, sunburn, and scars.
• Healing: Infra red therapy is known to help in reducing pain from injuries quickly.
• Effects of soft heating: The soft heating that causes the sweat in a FIR sauna, not only saves electricity, but also prevents long-term health hazards that a person might otherwise experience if exposed to heat often enough.
• Pricing: $25 for 30 min/1 person
$35 for 30 min/ 2 people